Wenatchee Valley College - CTS Discussion Board

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/01/2019 10:39 am  #1

Job Posting. Grads from last year?

This is a recent job posting.  Looks like they are starting right away.  Anyone who graduated last year interested can contact me for the email listed in the posting - I didn't want to post it publicly in case of spam.
Computer Networking Tech 
OrganizationFour Peaks Environmental Science & Data Solutions
Address5 South Wenatchee Ave #210, Wenatchee, Washington 98801
ContactAmy Lewis
EmailSee Dave - email me
Websitewww.fourpeaksenv.com
For creditYes
Majors desiredInformation technology or computer science
Time preferencePart time/Full time
Compensation$15/hour + travel, lodging, and meals
When availableImmediately
Job descriptionComputer/networking technicianExperience/skillsFour Peaks is implementing a large-scale fish passage monitoring program in the Columbia and Snake river basins. We are seeking three to five interns to support installation of information technology systems at hydroelectric projects as the program is implemented from April through July. Work will typically occur from 7AM until 6PM during weekdays. A strong familiarity with information technology and hardware installation ranging from computers, electronic video, and networking is required. Successful candidates will work in 2-4 day trips throughout Washington; lodging and meals will be provided and mileage reimbursed at $0.58/mile. Some work (procurement) will occur in the downtown Wenatchee office. Familiarity with Columbia River fishes and geography of the Columbia River Basin is preferred. Application/interview instructions
Please send applications to Amy Lewis. Interviews will be scheduled as soon as possible with plans to begin work in late April and early May. 

Last edited by Admin (5/01/2019 10:41 am)

Board footera