Wenatchee Valley College - CTS Discussion Board

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/16/2020 10:30 am  #1

Spring Quarter Planning Ahead - Online

Hello all, I hope this message gets to as many of you as possible.  It looks like everyone (not just WVC) is moving to online.  We practiced Zoom sessions in class.  I have a license now that won't expire.  We will plan on a block time for a Zoom session combined with Canvas.  Canvas can be logged into at any time to get info for each class.  I will post links and information there for content along with the textbooks for the 150/160 classes.  I think the Zoom sessions will really help fill in the gaps for us as we move forward.  I like being able to share screens, and you can share yours as well.  Microphones will definitely be needed for group discussion.  If you have a laptop most of them have built in video and mic's.  If you are working from a desktop and running Hyper-v or Virtual Box a small webcam would be ideal.  To get prepared for next quarter please install Hyper-V role or Virtual Box if your PC is running Windows 10 Home edition.   I will post Zoom links here on ctsdiscussion under the Zoom header.

Stay safe out there.  

Dave

Board footera